2016 was a colourful year…for us. There are some ups and downs, which are quite normal in this thing we call life. I take everything as an opportunity to enrich ones character – the problems allowed us to appreciate what we already have and the boons strengthened the art of gratitude.
There are a lot of things to be thankful for and it’s easy to forget them especially the little things. We tend to dwell on our problems more rather than use it as a stepping tool to reach new heights or a sense of awareness.
Anyway, enough of my philosophical blather. Here’s the rundown and highlights of 2016.
1. Odd is thriving with his business and earning even more.
2. I have wonderful colleagues at work making an entire year passed by like a blur womans health because you have fun working with them.
3. Got my third tattoo
4. We bought a brand new Harley and a BMW.
5. Had a mini reunion with friends from Fantoft (a student dorm for both local and international students).
6. Spent my first Thanksgiving with my family in the US.
7. First time to visit New York and Boston.
8. Traveled to Portugal for the first time.
9. Bergen had this long summer or dry and warm days
10. Birth of our cute nephew, Birk
11. I got to know some fabulous bloggers and reconnected with my old blogger friends for almost a decade!
12. I had like over 10 friends and acquaintances who recently had babies! Congratulations are in order!
Happy New Year! Wishing everyone all the best in life!