So sorry for my slight absence from the blogosphere. I tend to do a blog update once a week, but recently I’m swamped with work that I had to do some of them on my free time just to reach the deadline. I had everything laid out, but sudden system changes and regulations threw a wrench to my perfectly oiled machinery of plans. C’est la vie!
Now I’m catching you up, my dear readers, with some of the highlights during my absence.
1. My husband just bought a Harley-Davidson motorcycle after bugging me for a month to get my blessing. He does look manly and delicious in that biker’s outfit.
2. Joined an annual uphill marathon called Stoltzekleiven opp with my colleagues for the third time in a row.
3. Got this beautiful pineapple plant from my wonderful friends during a dinner party in our home.
4. Was in the capital city, Oslo, for a work kick-off. I love my job!
5. I’m quitting Instagram or any social media except Facebook (it’s a way for me to keep in touch with friends and relatives) and blogging (a blog is considered as social media). I need to focus on my writing and I felt Instagram and co. were just distractions.