Living in Bergen, we are constantly douse with cold water. As a city that never dries (like Seattle), Bergen has a high precipitation and an average of 200+ rainy days annually. If you’re a fan of the Twilight series, it’s very much like Forks here. Melancholic, mysterious and utterly beautiful. The abundance of water brought about this verdant world that encompassed our lovely city.
Putting that aside, my week was rather tame, but definitely not relaxing. I’ve been stressing a lot just to relax. Oh, the irony! I really need to let my hair down, probably this coming weekend!
1. I managed to score this lovely apothecary drawer from an online local flea market/auction on Facebook. It fits nicely in this undefined area in our hallway.
2. Modified a lemon cupcake recipe into a blueberry and oreo cupcake. The test batch was a success and colleagues at work loved it. My lovely officemates are my test group for new recipes. I will make it again and post the recipe here in another entry.
3. While cleaning and sorting some papers, I found an old passport photo of mine (taken around 2007). During that time I was fat and miserable, but I managed to rise above that murky situation. Now, I’m fit and feeling fabulous! It shows that you have the power to change your life if you take control. Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end!
4. I’m loving this new song called Cold Water by Major Lazer featuring Justin Bieber and MØ. I’m also learning one of the choreographies of this song I found in Youtube.
5. After an interval run session in the gym on Sunday, I snapped some photos on my way home since it wasn’t raining despite being cloudy and all.
What has been the highlight of your week so far?